Why learn Autocad?
Το AutoCAD AutoCAD is one of the most useful and widely-used design software for producing architectural, engineering and construction drawings. Whereas in the past the knowledge of handling the program was considered a desirable skill, now it becomes a prerequisite for the modern professional.
Some of the advantages of using AutoCAD to create designs are:
- You can achieve design accuracy.
- There is no need for scale design. All designs are made in real size.
- It's very easy to work in AutoCad layers
- You can make changes easily and reduce risk of error
- You can store and transfer Data safely
- You can easily create 3D models and photorealistic presentations
Learn AutoCad 2D & 3D
and create accurate drawings of engineering components, designs, and infrastructure quickly and easily
- Ability to create closed sections or even individual live teaching, so that you can deepen your knowledge in AutoCad exactly where you need it!
- The program is also provided in e- learning, from the comfort of your home!
- Ability to obtain certification from AutoDesk, online.
- Get a competitive work portfolio that can be used to secure jobs on various freelancing platforms.
- The duration of the courses ranges from a few hours for those who want to deepen into specific parts of AutoCad up to 35 hours for those who want to learn this powerful software from the beginning.
- It will take about another five hours after the program is completed to be ready for AutoDesk AutoCad Certified User (ACU) certification or Certificate in Computer Aided Design (CAD 2D) certification.
- Courses last from 1 to 2 months depending on the number of hours per week you choose.
- Possibility to hold classes on Saturdays or holidays
- The courses cost only 250€ for the completed program, while the cost of the exams is adjusted according to the certification and is paid in advance of the exam.
- The above prices refer to a closed group of 3-4 people. In case of fewer people, the prices are adjusted by arrangement
Syllabus of the course
- Create a simple line
- Create a circle, an arc
- Produce a polygon
- Create ellipse and other basic shapes
- Navigation zoom & pan
- Command function and drawing rectangular lines
- Use of Object Snap and Object Snap Tracking.
- Design methods & the coordinate system
- Basic design principles
- Program display profile (Workspace) and its modification
- Templates and their use
- Design units
- Design measurements and area measurements
- Enter texts & tables
- Design dimensioning
- Print design from the "Model" space & from the "paper" space
- Object processing commands (Modify)
- Hatch Edit and compact fills (Hatch Edit)
- Blocks, external reports (Xref) & object libraries.
- Insert images, OLE objects and hyperlinks (Insert)
- Tool Palettes
Τα σεμινάρια πληροφορικής του ExpertinDanas ανοίγουν επαγγελματικούς ορίζοντες. Παρακολούθησε το σεμινάριο AutoDesk AutoDesk 2D – 3D και κέρδισε χρόνο και ποιότητα εργασίας.