Do you need a Safety Technician Certificate?
According to the law about Health & Safety in labor, every employer is obliged to have a person responsible for the safety and health of employees in the workplace, ie a certificated Safety Technician. Attending this seminar, employers are training in safety issues and can be certified as Safety Technicians in their own businesses.
Attend the Safety Technician Seminar and become certificated Safety Technician, as required by law, in your own company.
- Companies are divided into 2 categories based on how risky is their professional activity: low-risk companies (category C) and high-risk companies (category B).
- The distinction in these two categories depends on the code of business activity of each company has stated in tax office.
- The seminar for low-risk companies (category C) lasts 10 hours and takes place in 2 days.
- The seminar for high-risk companies (category B) lasts 35 hours.
- The seminar costs 70 € for the companies that belong in low-risk category and 130 € for the companies that belong in high-risk category.
- Participants receive a Certificate of Safety Technician for their own companies.
Who should attend the course?
Employers or in some cases employees can take part in training programs and be certified as safety technicians.
Για επιχειρήσεις Γ’ κατηγορίας, μπορεί να συμμετέχει:
α) a) employers in their enterprises if they have less than 50 employees. σε επιχειρήσεις τους εφόσον αυτές απασχολούν λιγότερους από 50 εργαζόμενους.
b) full-time employees in undertakings with less than 50 persons provided that they have the following formal qualifications:
Technical specialization degree (certification degree if certification is provided) alternatively from:
- 1. Technical vocational school or
- 2. Vocational Training Institute (IEK) or
- 3. Recognized technical vocational school or
- 4. Technical Vocational High School Diploma (Technical specialty) or
- 5. License to practice the profession of expert (Technical specialty)
- 6. at least eight (8) years from the acquisition of the degree or the license to practice the profession as well as full-time employment in the company.
For Category B companies, can participate:
a) Employers with the following conditions:
1. Up to 3 employees
10 years of proven activity of the economic activity (certificate of the Chamber or start of practicing a profession by the tax office) or license to practice an expert profession and the object of his license is related to the activity of the company (article 12, par. 6, KNYAE)
2. Up to 6 employees (alternatively)
Technical specialization degree (certification degree if certification is provided) from Technical Vocational School or Vocational Training Institute (IEK) or Recognized Technical Vocational School or Technical Vocational High School Diploma (Technical Specialization) and the subject of study is related to the activity of the business.
3. Up to 20 employees
a) Degree (AEI) or (TEI) with one of the specialties of security technicians included in the table of article 13 of KNYAE and is not necessarily provided for the branch of economic activity to which his company belongs.
b) full-time employees in companies with less than 50 employees if they have the formal qualifications mentioned in category B '.
What our students say about us
I enrolled in the Safety Technician Seminar at Expertindanas and I was very happy. The facilities are modern with modern equipment. The teachers of the program as well as the staff were very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend it!
Apostolos BalasisMore reviews
Οι επαγγελματικές πιστοποιήσεις στη σύγχρονη οικονομία δεν είναι μόνο υποχρέωση αλλά και ευκαιρία. Παρακολούθησε το σεμινάριο Τεχνικού Ασφαλείας κέρδισε επιμόρφωση και πάρε την πιστοποίηση εύκολα, γρήγορα και οικονομικά.